Human Matrix Validation Set for Bioanalysis
- CTLS frozen plasma is available as an easy to use set of Human matrix for bioanalytical method development and validation in a bespoke anticoagulant comprising of:
- 6 plasma samples from different individuals, 25 mL of each, 3 male & 3 female donors.
- 1 plasma sample (hemolysed), 25mL
- 1 plasma sample (lipaemic), 10 mL
- 1 Fresh Blood Sample (<24h old) for Bioanalytical Validation, in accordance with European Bioanalytical guidelines, 25 mL
- 1 Pooled Plasma from donors not represented in the individual samples, 500 mL (a minimum of 3 Donors)
- Bespoke anticoagulant.
- Competitively Priced – immediately available.
- Bespoke anticoagulants & Buffers for Blood Collection.
- Bespoke timed/temperature blood collection to enable optimisation & development of sample handling procedures for biomarkers for diagnostic companies
- Unique matrices
- Bespoke timed/temperature collections to retain endogenous biomarker activity
- Matrices for Quality Control Samples.
- Analysis of human matrices to identify endogenous levels of biomarkers
- Analysis of plasma samples to identify drug/drug metabolites e.g.caffeine or serum cotinine.