If you're a woman using a combination birth control method, contribute to this research study!
You can participate in this project to support birth control research by donating your blood. Compensation offered.
Donor requirements for participation:
- You’re willing to donate blood samples at our centre.
- You are a female between the ages of 18 and 42 years old.
- Regularly using a combination estrogen and progestin contraceptive method such as pills (i.e.; Yadine, Rigevidon, Jasmin, Microgynon 30 or Dienille), vaginal ring or hormonal patch.
- You will be pre-screened to determine eligibility.
- Possess a valid government-issued photo ID (Driver's License, Passport, ID Card, etc.)
- Be medication-free for seven days (with the exception of the contraception)
- Non- or light smoker (ten cigarettes or less per day)
- You must weigh at least 50 kg.
Fill out the form or contact us at +44 203 608 6260 to learn more.